4.11.17 – Librarian/ Technology Integrationist
International School of Lausanne, Switzerland
Sarah P’s comments: An established school in a good location with good reviews. Closing April 17th so if interested, apply soon.
From 1 August 2017
Qualifications and Qualities Desired
- A recognized teaching qualification at graduate or post-graduate level
- Ideally three years’ proven teaching success
- Knowledge of and a commitment to the educational philosophies of the International
- Baccalaureate programmes and the ISL Mission and Aims
- Ability to plan, deliver and evaluate lessons which stimulate and motivate students to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of and sensitivity to cultural variance
- Commitment to excellence in education
- Adaptability, flexibility, dynamism and a sense of humour
- Comfortable with high expectations of students, colleagues and a professional parent community
- Excellent ICT skills and a knowledge of their effective use to support pedagogy
- Commitment to self-reflection and CPD
Preference will be given to a candidate with work experience in an international environment.
For further details, please refer to the job description.
To apply please submit the following documents to Schrole:
- a covering letter
- a full CV/résumé with photograph
- statement of educational philosophy
- details of four professional referees
Closing date: Monday 17 April 2017
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.