11.29.16 – Primary School Librarian
Victoria Shanghai Academy, Hong Kong
Teacher Librarian for Primary Section
Victoria Shanghai Academy (VSA) is a well resourced and successful private independent non-profit IB World school in Hong Kong offering a bilingual PYP programme and MYP and DP programmes from Grades 1-12. The primary school comprises 950 students served by 90 plus teachers, more than half of whom are expatriate. The majority of our students are local Cantonese for whom English and Putonghua are second languages. The Academy aspires towards a student-centred community of academic and personal excellence, combining international perspectives and Chinese heritage.
VSA is now recruiting enthusiastic and committed teacher for the above position for the school year beginning August 2017:
- Recognized teaching qualification and have at least two years of teaching experience
- Strong ICT Skills and knowledge of Library Systems
- A commitment to student centred inquiry based learning
- IB experience an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work with a range of students from Y1-5
Applicants please download and complete the application form and email along with a statement of your educational philosophy and full resume to the Primary Principal (email@example.com) by 5 January 2017.