11.22.16 – School Librarian
St. Anthony School, Costa Rica
Sarah P’s comments: This post is being shared via the ALAWorld e-mail group. I could not find any reviews and the school’s website is in Spanish so I would say speaking Spanish, though not listed, is a requirement…
General Info about the School (in English)
Saint Anthony School, a private-bilingual school in Costa Rica is looking for a k- 12 School Librarian to be in charged of:
- Ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information
- Empower students to be critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, and ethical users of information
- Instill a love of learning/reading in all students and ensure equitable access to information
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and specialists to design and implement lessons and units of instruction.
- Be willing to live in San José, Costa Rica.
- Be certificate or have formal education as a Librarian.
- 5 to 7 years as a School Librarian or related field.
Interested can send resumes to: email@example.com
You can check our website to be familiar with the institution at: http://site.saintanthony.ed.cr/