5.19.16 – Web Content Correspondent Traineeship
Cedeforp, Thessaloniki, Greece
Sarah P’s comments: This sounds interesting…
Would you like to gain professional experience in an international
Cedefop, the EU Agency based in Thessaloniki, Greece, offers the following
9-month traineeship starting on 1 October 2016:
WEB CONTENT CORRESPONDENT
– Assistance in generating content for Cedefop’s webportal and social media.
– Database development, maintenance and updates.
– Degree in Web content management, Communication, Library and Information
Studies, or related field
– English at level C1 (Common European Framework of reference for languages)
– IT literacy
– Experience with web communication, database development, html and web
A monthly grant of EUR 600-900 is offered.
To apply, for further information and for alternative traineeship offers go
Candidates are advised to read all information before submitting their online
Deadline for submission: 6 June 2016
Cedefop – Department for Learning and Employability
PO Box 22427, GR-551 02 Thessaloniki
(+30) 23 1049 01 73