11/20/15 – K-12 Library Media Specialist
Academia Cotopaxi, Quito, Ecuador
Sarah P’s comments: Quito is a nice city in a beautiful country however recent inflation has made living there more expensive. This school will recruit directly as well as through the traditional agencies and hiring fairs however make sure to read the reviews on International School Reviews as well as the employment FAQs on their well-organized website.
- Proficient use of English, Spanish a plus
- Proven experience administrating library in schools preferred.
- At least 3 years experience working with children ages 5 -17.
- Advanced Library Media Sciences degree preferred.
- Innovative, creative, and flexible personality.
To apply for a specific position, interested candidates should email detailed resume, photo, copies of diplomas/certification, and minimum 3 current references (with email and phone) to: myHR@cotopaxi.k12.ec
All applications are reviewed but we are unable to respond to the hundreds of applications we receive annually. Candidates whose profile matches our needs will be contacted directly.