8/20/15 – Library/Media Specialist
British International School, Kiev, Ukraine
Sarah P’s comments: This is a late posting and I would apply immediately if interested. Familiarity with the British National Curriculum as well as The IB curriculum would be really helpful. At this late date it may be possible to get into the position and learn on the job but at least do some research for the interview to prove you can come up to speed. FYI: Kiev is a vibrant, beautiful city even in these difficult times. I had a teacher colleague when went to this school and liked it.
The British International School, Kiev, established in 1997, serves the international and local community who are committed to the ethos of an international education. We offer the IB PYP and IB Diploma with the National Curriculum for England leading to IGCSE being taught in secondary school across two campuses. We have exciting plans to expand and develop the school further, taking it from being a very good school to a great one!
We are looking to recruit for the 2015/16 academic year an outstanding Library / Media Coordinator.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate in their drive to ensure that all children achieve their full potential
- Be able to lead, motivate and inspire others
- Be able to advise staff about best practice and model this where appropriate
- Be innovative, creative and a strategic thinker
- Be proactive and collaborative in your approach to working with others
- Be highly organised and work well under pressure
- Be able to analyse data effectively to identify and track the progress of our children
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more, please send an up to date CV along with a letter of application to: