6/22/15- LIS Faculty Position
Department of Library and Information Science, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Dept. of Library and Information Science in National Taiwan University is seeking to employ one or two full-time faculty
1. Qualification: Doctoral degree in library and information science or instructional technology related fields
2. Documents Required:
*Photocopy of doctoral diploma; Those who have not yet received the diploma at the time of application must provide a formal statement from the degree granting institution indicating that it will be in hand by the time of appointment
*official transcripts of the master’s or doctoral studies
* Photocopy of working experience certification
*at least one academic work published within 5 years (published after Nov. 1, 2010, doctoral dissertation included)
*a list of publications
*a list of courses taught or course plan with detail course outlines, syllabi and bibliography
3. Other Requirements:
*Ability to teach in Mandarin Chinese or English
*The applicants who pass preliminary review by our review board will be invited to give a presentation to our faculty (travel expenses to be paid by applicant)
*All applications will not be returned.
4. Date of appointment and position official rank: Appointment begins on February 1, 2016. Official rank appointed is according to working experience and qualifications.
5. Application deadline: August 21, 2015
6. How to apply: All the documents must be prepared in printed format and mailed to Department of Library and Information Science
Professor Shanju L. Chang
Department of Library and Information Science, National Taiwan University
No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Rd., Taipei 10617, Taiwan, R. O. C.