12/26/14 – Remote Business Requirements Writer
Virtual Vocations Listing, Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
Sarah P’s comments: I have monitored this site for a few years now as a library or library-skills related job will occasionally pop up. Make sure you don’t have to live nearby as some positions are 100% virtual. Note: you need to join this site into order to apply for positions.
A health insurance service company is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Business Requirements Writer in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Must be able to:
- Prescribe knowledge management solutions to meet business goals
- Apply the established library discipline and actions to existing knowledge infrastructure
- Support and maintain cross-organizational knowledge
Skills and Requirements Include:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Excellent document management skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in business operations, support, or other equivalent work experience around digital records management, or archives and librarian practices.