11/26/14 – Telework Client Services Manager
New Jersey, USA
Sarah P’s comments: this position is listed via Virtual Vocations and you must be a member to apply.
Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2014 – This job expires in 24 days
A professional association is seeking a Remote Client Services Manager in Piscataway, New Jersey.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing programs and events that build customer relationships and drive IEEE usage and awareness for user communities, including librarians, engineers, researchers, students and faculty
- Training librarians, end-users, regional sales staff and dealers in effective use of the IEEE digital library and electronic information products through on-site visits, phone support, e-mail support and internet conferencing
- Working closely with sales representatives and area managers to identify awareness, training and public relations opportunities
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in library/information sciences
- 7 years related experience
- 5 years experience in a university, corporate or government library preferred
- Proven online search and demonstration expertise
- Knowledge of information industry and library trends, methods and technologies