2/12/14 – Volunteer Librarian
Shiksha Alok Library books for Himalayan Communities, Uttarakhand, India
Shiksha Alok Library books for Himalayan Communities is now growing in numbers and we need to develop an organised system for organizing keeping track of our books! We are looking for a volunteer who can help us get our library organized which will include:
- Creating a computer database with a labelling system for all library books, magazines and periodicals.
- Labeling them based on structured reading level.
- Organizing books issuing computer based system.
- Work on once a week book reading & story telling library program.
- Train one of our beneficiaries to take on the responsibility later.
This will be a short-term position. Library open on weekdays & timings are 3pm to 5 pm.